BHAB DISPARITIES REDUCTION COMMITTEE
IN-PERSON MEETING LOCATION:
Ventura County Behavioral Health
1911 Williams Drive, Training Room (first floor)
Oxnard, CA 93036
In-Person & Virtual Meeting via ZOOM
- This meeting will be held both in-person and remotely via Zoom.
- Masks are required for entrance to the Williams Drive Building.
- Masks are optional in the training room.
- Social distancing is not required, however, there will be plenty of space in the training room to sit apart if desired.
Meeting: Behavioral Health Advisory Board Disparities Reduction Committee
Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Time: 4:30 to 5:30 PM
Location: In-Person & Virtual Meeting – Via Zoom
1911 Williams Drive, Ste 200, Lake Shasta Conference Room (Second floor) Oxnard, CA 93036 (for this meeting only)
The BHAB Disparities Reduction Committee meets on the first Tuesday every other month.
Upcoming Disparities Reduction Committee Meetings
Meetings are subject to change.
Attached are the following:
- the agenda for the upcoming meeting;
- the minutes of the March Committee meeting; and
- the Interpretation Feature Instructions (English/Spanish).
Please review the minutes and agenda prior to the meeting. Thank you.
MOVING FORWARD: MEETING ATTENDANCE (FOR SUBCOMMITTEE MEMBERS ONLY);
- Members must be present in person to hold quorum.
- Notify Chair and BHAB Management Assistant of attendance to minimize inconvenience for other board members.
- Members may attend virtually with Just Cause or Emergency Circumstance.
- Just Cause: Shall not be used by any member more than two times per calendar year. Notify Chair and BHAB Management Assistant at the earliest opportunity, no later than noon Friday.
- Emergency Circumstance: Shall not be used by any member more than two times per calendar year. Notify Chair and BHAB Management Assistant as soon as possible.
The information referenced below is provided to you in support of your attending the upcoming BHAB Disparities Reduction Committee Meeting via Zoom:
To join the Zoom Meeting, click on the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87680728818?pwd=b3dCdjBNcGszRUJ4VzM2TXY1clJlQT09
Meeting ID: 876 8072 8818
Please note the following important information related to supporting your participation in the upcoming meeting:
- The meeting will be recorded.
- All participants are muted upon entry to minimize any unintended disruption of background sounds.
- Zoom will initially start with a “waiting room” at the start of the meeting, you will be “admitted” into the waiting room.
- During the Public Comments portion of the agenda, participants will be unmuted and able to comment for up to 3 minutes. Comments can be shared in the following ways:
- If you are joining the meeting via video/audio, you join the comment cue by clicking on the participant window at the bottom of the zoom screen and then click on the “raise hand” feature in that participant window.
- If you are joining the meeting by telephone only, you join the comment cue by pressing *9.
- Comments will be taken in the order they are received and are allotted 3 minutes. At the end of the three minutes, you will be notified that the time has ended, be able to make a closing comment and then the mic will be opened to the next person.