Remote Client Services or Telehealth – Now Available
As you are aware, the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted the daily lives of all Californians. All schools and some businesses are closed with more being affected every day. The latest direction from the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) allows for the provision of temporary Remote Client Services also known as Telehealth. To avoid a delay in completing your DUI Program, all clinic locations will begin offering Remote Client Services in April of 2020. If you were placed on an LOA, but would rather complete your program on-time, please contact us right away.
Remote Client Services will enable you to continue your DUI classes with a certified counselor via a virtual meeting platform (Zoom) temporarily during the COVID-19 crisis.
Read the DUI Program Client Letter below to learn how to participate in Remote Client Services. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Clinic Contact Information
- Simi Valley DUI Program, (805) 520-0305, DUIP.Simivalley@ventura.org
- Thousand Oaks DUI Program, (805) 777-3506, DUIP.Thousandoaks@ventura.org
- Oxnard DUI Program, (805) 981-9210, DUIP.Oxnard1@ventura.org
- Ventura DUI Program, (805) 662-1840, DUIP.VenturaFillmore@ventura.org
- Fillmore DUI Program, (805) 524-8645,DUIP.VenturaFillmore@ventura.org
The Ventura County DUI Program offers a First Offender DUI Program and a Multiple Offender DUI Program for individuals convicted of driving under the influence. The programs consist of education sessions, and group and individual counseling. Programs are offered in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Oxnard, Ventura and Fillmore, CA.
DUI: Did you know?
You can be arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, prescription medication, other drugs, or anything that impairs your ability to drive. A prescription or recommendation will not prevent a DUI for impaired driving.
What is drug-impaired driving?
The use of any drug can make it unsafe to drive a car. Drugs can impair motor skills, perception, judgment and memory. Even small amounts of some drugs may have an impact on the ability to drive. Impaired driving involves all substances, not just alcohol.
- Learn more about the costs of a DUI. Download DUI: Did you know?
- Read about our Impaired Driving Campaigns at: www.venturacountylimits.org/en/prevention/impaired-driving