TRANSITIONAL AGE YOUTH (TAY) COMMITTEE
Meeting: Behavioral Health Advisory Board TAY Committee (Special Meeting)
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Time: 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Location: Virtual Meeting – Via Zoom
Attached is the following:
- the agenda for the upcoming Special meeting; and
- the MHSA Annual Update for FY 2021-22.
Thank you for reviewing the agenda and the designated pages of the MHSA Annual Update in preparation for the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at the Zoom meeting.
The information referenced below is provided to you in support of your attending the upcoming BHAB Transitional Age Youth Committee Meeting via Zoom:
To join the Zoom Meeting, click on the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82573279436?pwd=SUUzU0VHUU1NUkdIeGx3K3pXMXdYZz09
Meeting ID: 825 7327 9436
Dial-in: 669 900 9128
Please note the following important information related to supporting your participation in the upcoming meeting:
- The meeting will be recorded.
- Participation is available in Spanish via simultaneous translation (use globe icon).
- All participants are muted upon entry to minimize any unintended disruption from background sounds.
- Zoom meetings will initially start with attendees being admitted to a “waiting room.” At the start of the meeting, attendees will be “admitted” by a host into the meeting.
- During opportunities for offering comments about items on the agenda, participants will be unmuted and welcome to comment for up to 3 minutes. Comments can be offered in the following ways:
- If you have joined the meeting via video/audio, your name can be added to the comment queue by clicking on the participant window at the bottom of the zoom screen and then clicking on the “raise hand” feature at the bottom of the participant window. Alternately, at the bottom of the main screen is an option labeled "Reactions." After clicking, a menu will open revealing a "raise hand" option to select.
- If you are joining the meeting by telephone only, you can join the comment queue by pressing *9. When it is your turn to speak, please unmute yourself by pressing *6.
- Comments will be taken in the order they are received and each speaker is allotted up to 3 minutes at a time. After three minutes of sharing, the speaker will be notified that the time has ended, will be able to make a closing comment, and then the mic will be passed to the next person in the queue. Speakers can comment again after others have had a chance to share their thoughts and perspectives.
- Following changes in the policy at General BHAB meetings, there will no longer be a 5-minute maximum comment limitation on any participant.
- Your active participation in this process is strongly encouraged and valued. Thank You!