YOUTH & FAMILY SERVICES COMMITTEE
IN-PERSON MEETING LOCATION:
Ventura County Behavioral Health
1911 Williams Drive, Training Room (first floor)
Oxnard, CA 93036
In-Person & Virtual Meeting via ZOOM
- This meeting will be held both in-person and remotely via Zoom.
- Masks are required for entrance to the Williams Drive Building.
- Masks are optional in the training room.
- Social distancing is not required, however, there will be plenty of space in the training room to sit apart if desired.
Meeting: Behavioral Health Advisory Board Youth & Family Services Committee
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM - The meeting will begin at 10:30 AM this one time. We will return to our regular schedule the following meeting.
Location: Ventura County Behavioral Health Department - 1911 Williams Drive, Oxnard - Training Room and Virtually Via Zoom
- the agenda and relevant documents for the upcoming meeting;
- the minutes of the December meeting; and
- information on accessing interpretation services.
Thank you for reviewing prior to the meeting.
Note that the minutes and agenda may include copies of handouts and/or presentations, which can be viewed by scrolling down the documents.
The BHAB Youth & Family Services Committee currently meets on the second Wednesday of every other month from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
The information referenced below and on page two of the Agenda is provided to you in support of your attending the upcoming BHAB Youth & Family Committee Meeting via Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 846 9428 8261
Please note the following important information related to supporting your participation in the upcoming meeting:
- The meeting will be recorded.
- All participants are muted upon entry to minimize any unintended disruption of background sounds.
- Zoom will initially start with a “waiting room” at the start of the meeting, you will be “admitted” into the waiting room.
- During the Public Comments portion of the agenda, participants will be unmuted and able to comment for up to 3 minutes. Comments can be shared in the following ways:
- If you are joining the meeting via video/audio, you join the comment cue by clicking on the participant window at the bottom of the zoom screen and then click on the “raise hand” feature in that participant window.
- If you are joining the meeting by telephone only, you join the comment cue by pressing *9.
- Comments will be taken in the order they are received and are allotted 3 minutes. At the end of the three minutes, you will be notified that the time has ended, be able to make a closing comment and then the mic will be opened to the next person.
Meeting Date/Time: 2nd Wednesday of every other month beginning in August at 10:00 AM. These meetings are open to the public.
- Chair: Kevin Clerici
This committee will be chaired by an appointed BHAB member, and reporting directly to the BHAB, this committee shall advocate for youth with mental health and substance use disorders.
Duties of the committee:
- Monitor and advise the Department related to youth and family Behavioral Health programs.
- Comply with the requirements of the Brown Act.
If you are interested in joining this or other BHAB committees, please send an email to email@example.com