Ventura County Behavioral Health provides Youth and Family services throughout the county. Services include psychiatric assessment and treatment, outpatient therapy, case management, intensive care coordination, psychological testing, and acute crisis and hospitalization. As a trauma-informed agency, we provide culturally and developmentally appropriate services in clinics, schools, home, and community. We work to provide continuity of care in the least restrictive environment and prevent out of home placement. Services are integrated with other County Agencies and community-based organizations to ensure all child and family needs are met in a holistic manner.
To access mental health services, or for immediate help, please call 1-866-998-2243.
Youth & Family Crisis Services
We provide Youth and Family crisis intervention for psychiatric emergencies through the mobile Crisis Team 1-866-998-2243. Crisis services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service is accessed by hospitals, law enforcement agencies, schools, and community organizations. Crisis services can be a simple phone session or an in-person evaluation with a crisis team member (counselor). We provide mental health services that help a person to remain in the least restrictive level of care possible and work in coordination with our County Crisis Stabilization Unit. If necessary, to ensure an individual’s safety from harm to self or others, a 72-hour involuntary psychiatric detention may be initiated by our team. Individuals and families are assisted to de-escalate crisis situations, and we link families with resources.
Foster Youth Support Hotline
The Family Urgent Response System (FURS) is a free 24/7/365 hotline for current or former foster youth to call and receive immediate help for either non-urgent or urgent matters.
- To contact FURS please call or text: 1-833-939-FURS (3877)
- Additional information can be found at Cal-FURS.org
Youth & Family Resources
- Casa Pacifica TBS - English
- Casa Pacifica TBS - Spanish
- CFT Brochure - English
- CFT Brochure - Spanish
- CFTM Brochure - Spanish
- Early Start Community Infographic - English
- Early Start Community Infographic - Spanish
- Early Start Healthcare Brochure
- Early Start Healthcare Provider Brochure - Spanish
- EPSDT Brochure - English
- EPSDT Brochure - Spanish
- ICC/IHBS Brochure Ventura
- ICC/TBS Brochure Casa Pacifica - English
- ICC/TBS Brochure Casa Pacifica - Spanish
- ICC/TBS Brochure Aspiranet
- ICC/TBS Brochure - Spanish
- Wraparound Brochure - English
- Wraparound Brochure - Spanish
- Foster Youth Hotline: Family Urgent Response System (ca.gov)