The Ventura County Behavioral Health Department offers a wide range of behavioral health services to ensure that our residents of Ventura County have access to help when they need it. Learn more about our services and resources and ways in which we can best help you meet your needs.
- CLIENT RESOURCES: Beneficiary Handbooks, Provider Directories, and Grievances and Appeals
- SUICIDE PREVENTION RESOURCES: Suicide Prevention and contact phone numbers
- FAMILY RESOURCES: Child, Teen, and Parenting
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES: Ventura County Health Care, County of Ventura and Agency on Aging, and Wellness Everyday
- MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES: Wellness Everyday, Each Mind Matters; Know the Signs, and MentalHealth.gov
- SUBSTANCE USE SERVICES RESOURCES: Prevention Services, Outreach and Education
- VETERAN RESOURCES: Crisis line and Health benefits
- 211 Ventura County: Search for local mental health resources. Or, dial 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211 for more help.